All skin conditions (especially oily).
A lightweight Olive and and Apricot Kernel-based cleansing oil, fortified with Kukui Nut, Borage Seed and Rice Bran oils, that gently liquefies sebum and oil-based debris from the skin’s surface. The hydrophillic (water loving) formula enables PreCleanse and oil-based debris to be readily rinsed away without leaving any greasy residue. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for a thorough double cleansing. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.
How To Use
Dispense into dry hands. Massage over face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for professional cleansing results.
How It Works
- Dissolves oil-based make-up, sebum, sunscreens and environmental pollutants from skin’s surface, prepping skin for a more thorough cleanse from your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser.
- Conditioning Olive Oil, Vitamin E, and Borage Seed Oil help smooth and nourish skin.
- Delivers a level of cleansing traditionally found in a professional treatment room.
In the 2007 Marie Claire Prix D’Excellence de la Beaute Awards Dermalogica’s PreCleanse won the Best Skincare – Splurge Category!
– Marie Claire Magazine (UK)
Sometimes a water-based cleanser isn’t enough. PreCleanse rinses away with water, and when followed with my cleanser as directed, leaves my skin glowingly fresh and clean.
– Canadian Living Magazine (Canada)
Senior Make-up Artist Chantal Miller says PreCleanse removes every trace of make-up.
– Elle Magazine (USA)
Buy at Christina Clinic or Buy Online