Drier or prematurely-aging skin.
A medium-weight cream with soothing botanicals and antioxidant vitamins to maintain skin’s moisture balance while improving texture, helping to restore suppleness and tone. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.
How To Use
Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes. Best when used following Multi-Active Toner. Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional results.
How It Works
- Antioxidant vitamins C, E and Grape Seed Extract help reduce skin-damaging free radical activity.
- Aloe moisturizes and helps prevent appearance of dehydration lines.
- Silk Amino Acids help smooth and improve skin texture.
On the set of Superman Returns, makeup artist Nikki Gooley “started with Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream to hydrate and smooth Kate Bosworth’s face”
– Genlux Magazine (USA)
Under the column “I Want What She’s Got…”, Gwyneth Paltrow confesses she loves Dermalogica’s Climate Control and Skin Smoothing Cream.
– Cosmopolitan Magazine (Australia)
TV and Radio Presenter Sonia Kruger lists Skin Smoothing Cream as one of her favourite things – “It gives your skin enough moisture without feeling greasy”.
– Good Health and Medicine Magazine (Australia)
Buy at Christina Clinic or Buy Online